Terms and Conditions
The term 'Radio-Active Communications' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Radio-Active Communications Ltd, 6 Tower Close, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 9WB. Our company registration number is 3818993. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
At Radio-Active Communications we offer two delivery services. All orders under the value of £50 (excluding VAT) will be charged £5 for delivery. This will be sent by Royal Mail, usually '1st class signed for', depending on the size of the package.
All orders over the value of £50 (excluding VAT) will be charged £7 for delivery.
This will be sent by UPS Express Courier.
Please note, if your order requires engineering, such as radios programming to your frequencies, it will not be instantly shipped. Our team will get in touch with you to confirm how to configure your equipment before shipping. When this is complete, we will use a next day delivery service.
- Deliveries are only made Monday - Friday.
- Saturday delivery is available at an additional cost, please call for details.
- International Deliveries available. Please call for details.
- If you place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, we will process your order the same day.
- Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays so your order will be delivered 2 working days later.
- Your order may be delivered anytime between 7am and 7pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card with details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
All parcels will be delivered by our nominated carrier and will require your signature on delivery. If you are out when the carrier attempts to deliver your parcel, they will leave a card with a contact number for you to arrange a new delivery date. Please note Saturday deliveries will be the exception, by special arrangement only and will attract further incremental costs.
If you order an item that is incorrect, it will be subject to a restocking fee on return. This will be calcualted per order depending on packaging, condition and engineering costs.
We will make every effort to deliver products within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a fire or logistical delays etc. We will endeavor to advise all customers of this once known.
Ownership and risk of loss and damage to products passes to you upon delivery of those products.